Thursday, November 13, 2003

Fools; I'll destroy them all

I suppose at any major university (and some may say especially at A&M) one will always find a small population of delinquent morons.

There are these two people in my nuclear 101 class; one exemplifies the stereotypical blonde, and the other the stereotypical hick. Every single day that I have that class (once a week) they spend the 20 minutes before class talking about how drunk they got or something half the time. I mean, they just go on crudely talking about something something something oh I was so drunk I couldn't remember something something oh, I have a test this week so it's an excuse to get drunk something something something.

The blonde, when asked how much power her hair dryer consumed answered interrogatively, "120 volts?"

I sure hope she doesn't design any reactors near me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home