Thursday, September 25, 2003

Not all Aggies are stupid...

...but, of course, some are.

In one of the cafeterias here (Sbisa Dining Hall) there is an array of milk dispensers on the wall (or whatever). The dispensers serve 2%, skim, whole, and chocolate milk.

So this one girl comes up to me, points at the label that says "2% Milk" and says, "Does this mean it's 1% ?"

I respond, "Nooo...."

She asks, "Well, do they serve 1% milk then?" as if there weren't labels right in front of her face telling her what they have.

I say, "No, but you can make 1%."

She looks confused and asks again, "So this is 1% milk then?"

I, beginning to lose my patience, say, "You can make 1% milk by averaging 2% and skim milk."

She looks at me confused, and I repeat what I said once again. I then condescendingly say, "Fill half of your cup with 2% and the other half with skim, and you will have 1% milk." She starts filling her cup, and...
[Exit Seth]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home