Friday, September 26, 2003

Haha, this is great.

I just got hold of a letter to me marked "Time Sensitive Material" and dated September 13, 2003 (it might have gotten to my house a few days ago). It has a letter inside:
Dear Seth:

Please allow me to commend you on your superior level of academic achievement that you have demonstrated throughout your first three years of high school. Based on information you shared with the College Board as well as your recent scores on the SAT I, I would encourage you to consider seriously two nationally-recognized programs available to our most highly qualified, intellectually curious, and actively involved students.
It is from their Office of Admissions and includes an application for their honors program.

Excuse me? First three years of high school? What happened to the fourth? And does "recent" mean "a year ago" in reference to SAT scores?

Really. I feel somewhat like applying without enclosing money and only my name and "tamu.edu" email address on there and see if they get the hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home