Monday, September 01, 2003

Classes

First, my computer's hard drive got absolutely hosed last night. I don't know if I'll be able to recover any data, but thankfully, I imaged the entire drive last Sunday, so that means that (if I get the computer to start up properly off a different disk) that I will have lost merely one week's worth of goof-off. Thankfully, I didn't do much in that time.

Next, I just went to NUEN 201. It looks like it's going to be a pretty cool class. Our professor let us out way early and says he doesn't plan on making us take a final in there, because no one's grade is ever the better for it. Also, it looks like we're not going to be doing the whole book (phew!). Relativity I and II are only going to get 50 minutes each - on the last two days of classes. Whenever we get an out-of-class assignment, he gives us the day off too.\]

Well, MATH 253 with Dr. Yasskin is coming up soon. Ta-ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home