Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Wacky "traditions"

We were told by the sophomore advisors of our dorm that we should shave 51 of our heads to spell out some phrase like "LechnerDs r00lz j00 allz!" or something to that effect for the football game Saturday. The reason that she gave was that if 51 people did, someone else's boyfriend who attends UT would have his hair dyed maroon for a month.

This is the absolute stupidest excuse for anything. I'm sure that if I were that person, I would gladly do that. I'm sure I would have multiple conversations like this:

Random UT student: "Why is your hair dyed maroon?!?"
Me: "Well, this is in exchange for having letters shaved into the heads of 51 of A&M's supposedly smartest freshmen."
Random UT student: "Way to show how stupid those Aggies are!"

I have a vague suspicion that the sophomore advisors are trying to pull one over on us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home