Thursday, August 28, 2003

A g g i e   t r a d i t i o n s   p i s s   m e   o f f

...to an extent. All this "AAAAAAAAAA" and "AAA AAA AAA AAA AAA" yelling, "Whoop"ing, forbidden words thing, and so forth get on my nerves. Maybe it's because I didn't go to Fish Camp; big whoop. Oops! Since I'm not a senior, I think I'm forbidden to say the word "whoop!" Oops! I did it again! Screw it!

Also, all this business about yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" whenever someone says "2007" is stupid. And the sophomores say "AAA AAA AAA AAA AAA," I think, and there's some business about them being able to say "Whoop!" afterward.

There should be some limitations:
"Traditions hours are limited to football games, midnight yells, and the time between three and four o'clock in the morning."

And if I offend any hard-core Aggies by posting this, screw them, and I'll move to Austin. (Not like I have anything against them; it's just that they shouldn't try/be allowed to force their way of life down my throat.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home