Monday, August 18, 2003

Books

Well, I just got my books for most of my classes (my regular engineering books weren't available). Thanks to my mom being a lecturer, I have a 15% discount on all books, which is nice. The most interesting book I got is the one for Nuclear Engineering 201. It's "Modern Physics" by Tipler and Llewellyn. The first chapters are "Relativity I," "Relativity II," and "Quantization of Charge, Light, and Energy." It continues through "The Schrödinger Equation" (chapter 6), "Nuclear Physics" (chapter 11), and "Particle Physics" (chapter 13). It looks like I'll be having one fun semester. But seriously, this book excites me. I'm looking forward to actually (gasp!) learning stuff. High schoolers, you are just going to have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home