Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Sweet Home Alaloser

After coming back from an awesome game of ultimate, I arrived just in time to see my parents and sister watching the credits of Sweet Home Alabama the movie. Remember how Michael said he watched the movie and waited for the song to play and when it came on it was a bad version? It was a horrible version! It stank! It was some namby-pamby sissy version. And it was ultra-lame. Even my dad (who is not too musically inclined) agreed after hearing the real Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd. It's the version of which they played part in the movie ConAir, if you pay attention to details. If you disagree with me and say that the version of Sweet Home Alabama they played in Sweet Home Alabama is better than the real one, then you're oh so very, very wrong!!! Impossibly wrong!!! Nice to get that out of my system, anyhow.

By the way, I'm listening to the second movement of Rachmaninov's second symphony, which is awesome. Like the real Sweet Home Alabama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home