Sunday, July 27, 2003

Parents.

I just received a lecture from my parents on my posting the links to the explosive how-to web sites (apparently, they have been regularly looking at our blog). They think that my posting of those links (or even my visiting those web sites) might:
1. put me on the FBI watch list
2. put me on a list of suspects if a bomb goes off nearby
3. jeopardize any future security clearance I may have if I work for the government (a distinct possibility since I plan to be a nuclear engineer).

I have therefore removed the links to the "anarchist" web sites. Also, I have asked my parents not to visit the blog again (they agreed). If they are here, shame on them.

Please, those of you who are in college far away from home (or will be shortly), no pity comments (or laugh-at-me comments).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home