Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Odd dream

I had a strange dream last night. From what I can remember, we were in College Station (I remember Easterwood airport) and there was this association of Nazis or something our age. I think Mrs. Carney had to do something with it. I believe I was a member of the opposing faction, and I remember that we had to go to war. I was afraid that a lot of people would get killed. When I went to the battlefield, it was muddy and trecharous. Then I discovered that instead of having war with guns, etc., they were playing ultimate frisbee. It wasn't for fun, but it was as a replacement for real war. Whoever won the game won the war. I remember that my side won. Randomly, at one end of the battlefield (an end zone) there was a chest filled with those pennies that got turned bronze. There were nickel- and bronze-plated pennies, which was odd. I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home