Sunday, July 27, 2003

Heh, again

<tounge-in-cheek>We've had so many hits from people trying to find out how to make TNT (or just look it up) that it has inspired me to find out more explosive goodness. I (again) hope that I'm not violating any laws, etc. by doing this.</tounge-in-cheek>

Most of these explosive how-to's seem to be text files from the BBS days, before the internet was around.

I was curious about making flash paper, so here are a few sites about it: site 1, CENSORED DUE TO CONCERNS ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY
I decided to leave one out because it had way too much bad stuff (i.e. land mines, book bombs, pipe bombs, blasting caps). I also left one out called "The Patriot Guidebook
to a Better America," which has stuff about "Sabotage/Harassment/Espionage," "The Weapons of the Right Wing," and "The Enemies of the Right Wing" as major chapters.)

Here is a bit of an explanation about the chemistry behind making flash paper, which is interesting.

Umm, that is all.

[edited July 27, 2003 10:35 PM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home