Thursday, May 29, 2003

Hmm... I think Felix was talking about dreams earlier. I had kind of an oddly funny dream last night...err...this morning. The first event that I can remember is that my team sports class was assembled in the gym, and for some random reason (I don't remember) the coach conducted some random arms test, and like every single kid in there had a gun hidden on him. Then I think our coach took all the guns and fined each of them $100. Then I remember he did another gun check later on, and they all still had guns.

The next thing I know is that I'm making a vial of trinitrotoluene by pouring concentrated nitric acid onto a cupcake. Seriously. I kinda get some, I think; it's a sloppy gray, kind of shiny highly viscous liquid. Next, I'm on the way back to the locker room. There are a bunch of fume hoods along the walls for some reason, so I stick a spherical wad of the stuff into a fume hood and light it with a lighter. It starts smoking, and the smoke looks like the sulfurous smoke that comes from sub-bituminous (well, the high sulfur content) coal. The other kids are like, "Sulfur dioxide!" and I turn on the vent in the fume hood, and the smoke gets sucked up through the fume hood. I think that was just about it. Pretty odd, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home