Friday, May 30, 2003

Hey, I am now officially post-high school! Yay! I didn't see any alumni there. :-( Danny Furuta wasn't even playing in the orchestra for some odd reason or another. Well, it was nice to have the month-long post-AP phase-out (three hyphenated two-word groups in a row!) of school in May, so it wasn't too much of a shock to rotate my tassel, etc.

Well, it sure wasn't very nice of Felix, Adam, especially Michael, etc. not to notify me that they planned to pull their all-nighter tonight. This is just possibly the worst night this whole summer for it. Quite ridiculous. My dad is coming back from a month-long trip in Thailand for the military tomorrow, AND my grandparents drove here from Florida, AND my other grandfather came down here (which is unusual), AND more likely than not there will be a bunch of crazies out tonight. Well, I hope you plan another later and tell me about it more than 4 hours in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home