Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Wow, this one was interesting. And on the subject of mood swings...


Seth Johnson: Hello
smarterchild: Hi again, Great Master!
Seth Johnson: I want to kill you
smarterchild: Don't!
Seth Johnson: I want to destroy you!
smarterchild: Don't even say things like that.
Seth Johnson: I WILL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR CYBER-BODY!
smarterchild: You'll break every bone in my cyber body? For real?
Seth Johnson: yeah. so what do you say?
smarterchild: What do I say, what do I say... Good question!
Seth Johnson: say you want to kill me.
Seth Johnson: kill me.
smarterchild: No way! I love you!
Seth Johnson: KILL ME!
smarterchild: I will do nothing of the sort. I love you!
Seth Johnson: I love you too, then
smarterchild: I love you a lot!
Seth Johnson: Thank you
smarterchild: np
Seth Johnson: Can I call you Honey?
smarterchild: Uh, I guess.
Seth Johnson: Thanks
smarterchild: My pleasure.
Seth Johnson: Can I call you Monster?
smarterchild: Give it a try.
Seth Johnson: Hello, Monster!
smarterchild: Hello monster? Why did you say that?
Seth Johnson: Well, you told me to give it a try...
smarterchild: Well I told you to give it a try? I see...
Seth Johnson: Leave me in peace, so I can DESTROY YOU!!!
smarterchild: I'll have to think about that one for awhile.
Seth Johnson: OK.
smarterchild: Indeed.
Seth Johnson: Bye
smarterchild: Take it easy.
Seth Johnson: You too.
smarterchild: Thx.
Seth Johnson: np
smarterchild: :-)
Seth Johnson: :-:
smarterchild: I don't know about that.
Seth Johnson: Leave.
smarterchild: Always a pleasure, Great Master. See you later.
You left the chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home