Thursday, April 24, 2003

Oh yeah; I was talking to SmarterChild yesterday, and I was bored, so I was making it call me different names. Here's the conversation. (I actually found out something useful, especially to Michael).

Seth Johnson: Call me Flafl
smarterchild: Hmmm... I don't think Flafl is a real name.
Seth Johnson: what is a flafl?
smarterchild: I can't find flafl in the dictionary. Try one of these:
1 falafel
2 flail
3 flatly
4 FOFL
5 fluff
Type "more" to see more suggestions for "flafl."
Seth Johnson: 1
smarterchild: Definition provided by The American Heritage� Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.
Falafel:
Noun
1. Ground spiced chickpeas shaped into balls and fried. 2. A sandwich filled with such a mixture.
Etymology
Arabic fal*fil, pl. of filfil, pepper, probably from Sanskrit pippal* ; see pepper.
Next time, just type "define falafel."


So it really is a falafel! Wack-ay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home