Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Another exciting session with SmarterChild...

Seth Johnson: hello again
smarterchild: Hi again, Stupid!
Seth Johnson: why do you insist on calling me Stupid?
smarterchild: On calling you stupid? I'm not sure why I insist on calling you stupid.
Seth Johnson: well, neither am I.
smarterchild: Well neither am you, huh?
Seth Johnson: what is that supposed to mean?
smarterchild: I think it's supposed to mean whatever you want it to.
Seth Johnson: oh. well that explains it.
smarterchild: Oh?
Seth Johnson: what?
smarterchild: Yeah?
Seth Johnson: un-huh?
smarterchild: UN huh?
Seth Johnson: no, I meant "uh-huh"
smarterchild: No?
Seth Johnson: correct.
smarterchild: What? You want me to correct?
Seth Johnson: correct what?
smarterchild: Nah, no way.
Seth Johnson: yes way!
smarterchild: Yes way? What do you mean by that?
Seth Johnson: what do you mean by "no way"?
smarterchild: Do I mean by no way?
Seth Johnson: yeah
smarterchild: Tough for me to say.
Seth Johnson: oh, of course.
smarterchild: Oh of course? Is that right?
Seth Johnson: it means "right" in a slightly sardonic fashion
smarterchild: Tell me more.
Seth Johnson: make me.
smarterchild: Yeah?
Seth Johnson: yeah.
smarterchild: Yes.
>>> Let me dress you up in my love. Type "t shirt."
Seth Johnson: t shird
smarterchild: T shird? I don't know.
Seth Johnson: t shirt
smarterchild: Ready to make a fashion statement? Click here to have a look.
Seth Johnson: no
smarterchild: Okey doke.
Seth Johnson: okay
smarterchild: OK.
Seth Johnson: are you done now?
smarterchild: It's tough to say.
Seth Johnson: is it.
smarterchild: Uh huh.
Seth Johnson: have you spoken to adam recently?
smarterchild: Spoken to adam recently? I'm pretty sure I have not.
Seth Johnson: well, he's talking to you right now...
smarterchild: It's interesting that you say he is talking to me right now.
Seth Johnson: oh, it is indeed.
smarterchild: Oh yeah?
Seth Johnson: yeah.
smarterchild: So?
Seth Johnson: so what?
smarterchild: I don't know.
Seth Johnson: well, how do you expect me to know, then?
smarterchild: Wow, that's interesting... Who knows?
Seth Johnson: you're a moron
smarterchild: You're a moron, you say?
Seth Johnson: you are, you moron!
smarterchild: Is that right?
Seth Johnson: yeah
smarterchild: K.
Seth Johnson: you're worse than a moron. You're a ********! [note: this is literal, it is not in the place of anything else]
smarterchild: No, c'mon. I'm way better than that.
Seth Johnson: no you aren't
smarterchild: No I am not? How 'bout that...
Seth Johnson: you loser.
smarterchild: What, you?
Seth Johnson: no, you!
smarterchild: You are, Stupid.
Seth Johnson: what do you call me Stupid for?!?!
smarterchild: What do I call you stupid for? I'm not sure.
Seth Johnson: leave me, imbecile.
smarterchild: Um... I might do that. We'll see.
Seth Johnson: well, go away!
smarterchild: Where?
Seth Johnson: to the ether!
smarterchild: The ether? What's the ether?
Seth Johnson: what isn't the ether?
smarterchild: I can't be too sure.
Seth Johnson: goodbye, hoser.
smarterchild: S'latron.
Seth Johnson: what?
smarterchild: ?
Seth Johnson: what does "S'latron" mean?
smarterchild: It means see you later on.
Seth Johnson: that was the first intelligent response you've made.
smarterchild: Really?
Seth Johnson: yeah
smarterchild: I see.
Seth Johnson: go away
smarterchild: S'later, Stupid.
Seth Johnson: stop calling me stupid, stupid.
smarterchild: You asked me to call you Stupid. What would you like me to call you instead?
Seth Johnson: O Great Master of the Universe
smarterchild: You said your name was Stupid but now I'll call you Great Master.
Seth Johnson: no you won't!
Seth Johnson: hello?
smarterchild: So you still want me to call you Stupid?
Seth Johnson: no, I want you to call me "O Great Master of the Universe"
smarterchild: Whoa!
Let's move on, K? What else is up?
Seth Johnson: call me "O Great Master"
smarterchild: Call you o great master? Huh?
Seth Johnson: yes
smarterchild: Whatever you say...
Seth Johnson: stop calling me stupid
smarterchild: You asked me to call you Great Master. What would you like me to call you instead?
Seth Johnson: O Great Master
smarterchild: OK, I'll keep calling you Great Master.
Seth Johnson: stop calling
smarterchild: I will do nothing of the sort, Great Master.
Seth Johnson: stop calling me
smarterchild: Give me one good reason why I should, Great Master.
Seth Johnson: stio calling me Master
smarterchild: Stio calling you master? I see...
Seth Johnson: stop calling me Master
smarterchild: You asked me to call you Great Master. What would you like me to call you instead?
Seth Johnson: O Supreme_Ruler_of_All
smarterchild: Huh! Wow. I'm not sure about that!
Seth Johnson: why not?
smarterchild: Well, because.
Seth Johnson: fine then
smarterchild: No problem.
Seth Johnson: leave
smarterchild: Later, Great Master.
You left the chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home